1. It is submitted that my seat was booked vide ticket no ETKT 065 2452972662, planned to travel from Riyadh to Karachi on 3rd Apr 2015 . The flight was supposed to leave from King Khalid intl terminal 2 Riyadh on 0259 Hours but initially flight delayed for few hours then kept delaying till 24 hours and finally cancelled on 4th Apr 2015.

2. After cancellation of first flight, I was advised by Saudi airline authorities to open your ticket and make fresh booking. After doing that a new flight SV 712 dated 4th Apr 2015 was arranged but after obtaining another boarding pass, flight was still delayed and after a few hours canceled again with no availability for any other flights for next few days.

3. All this time (48 Hrs) we were kept on airport lounge with no sort of assistance provided by the airline authorities even though airline has to provide a hotel arrangement for the passenger but we were refused.

4. After going through so much trouble my luggage was not returned, and was to be obtained by filling up baggage claim form and when they will get my luggage they will inform me, until now no such information is provided about my luggage whereabouts.

5. During my stay at King Khalid intl terminal 2 Riyadh, the attitude of Saudi airline authorities was not up to mark.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Saudi Arabian Airlines and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about saudi arabian airlines baggage policy at Saudi Arabian Airlines was pathetic services and unprofessional behavior of staff Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Saudi Arabian Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Saudi Arabian Airlines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Saudi Arabian Airlines?

Comments